The Humane Society of the United States Spay Day is February 23, 2016, but here at Lewis Veterinary Clinic we are celebrating all month long. We know the important of spaying and neutering your pet, and would like to extend some saving to clients with unaltered pets!
Canine Special- $10.00 discount on Neuters and $20.00 discount on Spay Call now to book your February Spay/Neuter Just mention National Spay day when booking to receive the discount
We are also still offering our Feline Spay/Neuter Special- Cost- $50.00 includes feline spay/neuter surgery, brief exam, ear mite check, nail trim, rabies vaccine and pain meds.
Why spay/neuter your pet?
- A pyometra, or uterine infection, is a potentially life-threatening condition which can cost thousands of dollars to treat.
- Occurrence is 100% preventable if your pet is spayed.
- Over one-half of all mammary tumors are malignant and can spread to other areas of the body. Early spaying, prior to your pet beginning its heat cycles, significantly reduces the incidence of tumor formation.
- There are more puppies and kittens overpopulating shelters than there are people willing to provide them with love and care. Sadly, many are euthanized.
- Testicular cancer can be eliminated and prostatitis, a malignant or benign swelling of the prostate, can be greatly reduced with early neutering.
- Unwanted behavioral problems such as dominance aggression, marking territory and wandering can be avoided with early spay/neutering.
Are you ready to take advantage of these savings? Call us at (570) 326-9640 to book your cat or dog's spay/neuter today!